- Posted 13 January 2023
- LocationRepublic of Korea
- Job type Permanent
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers – and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency. We are proud of the culture we have built. We value the unique experiences and perspectives that each person brings to The Trade Desk, and we are committed to fostering inclusive spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
So, if you are talented, driven, creative, and eager to join a dynamic, globally-connected team, then we want to talk!
What you’ll do:
· Become an expert on The Trade Desk platform as well as best practices for campaign management
· Play the core role in growing business of assigned client portfolio
· Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide the most effective solutions for campaigns
· Partner with Account Management and Business Development to provide support to clients, including onboarding and optimization training
· Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
· Become a thought leader in digital media strategy and optimization
· Understand and communicate The Trade Desk’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships, to help grow clients’ accounts
Who you are:
· At least 6 years of working experience with strong data analytics experience (programmatic experience in Taiwan market will be a plus)
· Strong client facing & management experience
· Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
· Strong can-do attitude
· Strategic mindset with the ability to look for opportunities for improvements and changes
· Strong story telling skills
· Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Advanced MS Excel skills. Other data analytics skills like SQL, R or Python would be an advantage.
· Strong quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets
· Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
· Fluency in English and Korean is a must
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.