At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
We welcome you to join our Pharmaceutical team in Singapore, as a Senior Electrical Engineer. You will be responsible for the proper and timely execution in accordance with the control estimate and specific requirements of the project; ensuring that the Global policies are followed, and managing the activities as assigned by Group Lead / DM.
- Preparation, checking of electrical design deliverables like SLD, schematic, specification, data sheet, calculation, layouts, reports, etc
- Site survey to design and specify modification scope on existing system, perform adequacy check etc. for brownfield projects
- Inter discipline coordination
- Participate in the Client meeting
- RFI response, support during construction
- Client relationship management
- Ensure Quality Management
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 8 years of working experience in Pharmaceutical projects. An engineering consultancy background will be an added advantage.
- Software Skills: ETAP / SKM, AutoCAD, Revit, Dialux/AGI32, Naviswork for 3D modeling.
- Experience in Electrical design skills for Single line diagrams, preparation of technical specifications of various high & low side electrical equipment like Substation, Transformer, Switchyards, Motor/Power control centers, Sizing and calculation for Earthing, Illumination, Cables (HV/LV), DG sets, UPS, power factor correction, lighting and power design for cleanroom system
- Knowledge of International Codes and Standards such as IEC, IEEE, BS, ANSI, IP, NEC, and IS; and advanced knowledge of Singapore local code.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.