- Posted 23 October 2023
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a set of cloud services that enable all companies, from startups to enterprises, to run virtually everything in the cloud, including mobile applications, big data analytics, AI/ML platforms, and microservices/serverless infrastructures. Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), the reseller for cloud services in India, is looking for a Senior Account Manager to help drive the growth of high-potential fintech startups in India.
You need to possess passion about Startups, be a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment, execute against ambitious goals, and consistently embrace the Amazon Culture. Your responsibilities will include driving growth and user adoption, migrations and ensuring startups select AWS as their preferred cloud provider in India. You will work closely with counterparts in business development, marketing, solution architecture and partner teams to lead execution of BD plays.
The candidate should have technical background that enables him/her to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should be an exceptional analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has excellent communication and presentation skills. He/She should be visioning and executing via collaboration with an extended team to address customer’s needs.
Key job responsibilities
• Drive growth and market share in a defined territory
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
• Assist customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of AWS as well as best practices implementations
• Accelerate customer adoption by engaging Founders, CXO, Board of Directors and VC influencers
• Work with AWS partners to manage joint selling opportunities
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
About the team
The AWS Startups team partners with startups around the world to build, launch, grow, and help scale their business. We don’t just support startups with cloud infrastructure, but also partner with our startup customers throughout their journey by providing resources to tackle challenges from early stage fundraising to building technical teams and developing startup culture.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
• 12+ years of technology experience with a focus on field BD (quota-carrying)
• Experience in working with Startups in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals.
• Experience in positioning and selling technology to new customers and in new market segments.
• Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
• Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota attainment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS/B.Tech degree required. Masters or MBA is a plus.
• Understanding of Fintech vertical and past experience in selling to Fintech startups will be an advantage.
• Understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) is preferred.