We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand’s businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
We are on the hunt for a Security Consultant to join us in the growing security space, to support client engagement and conduct security assessments.
What will I be doing?
- Conduct research and create presentations for clients
- Facilitate Security workshops
- Play an advisory role to client in Cyber Security Policies
- Quality review of final work products
- Perform analysis, document findings, provide recommendations
- Provide continuous improvement to clients
What skills will I need?
- Ability to convert technical jargon to business terms
- Solid stakeholder relationships
- Sound verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills
What experience do I need?
- 1 years experience in a Security Consultant position
- Previously worked in a consulting firm (advantageous)