- Posted 23 October 2023
- Job type Full-Time
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure.
Sales, Marketing, and Global Services (SMGS) is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist in Manila, Philippines with broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and a deep operational and analytical background to assist the Sales Operations team in analyzing sales data, performance metrics, and trends to provide actionable insights for the sales operations team, develop and maintain sales dashboards and reports that track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to support data-driven decision-making, support business planning, and implement operational and process improvements. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across multiple geographies. Successful members of this team collaborate effectively to solve data and operational problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high operational standards.
Key job responsibilities
• Support the development of continuously-evolving operational and sales operations methodologies, executing the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
• Develop a deep understanding of sales metrics, reporting tools, and data structure in order to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or identify, develop, and propose new metrics, dashboards, scorecards.
• Collaborate with sales, sales operations, finance, partner, and other functional teams to identify and address reporting issues.
• Maintain and develop sales operations tools or reports that align, and simplify, monthly business reviews, annual planning, and forecasting processes
• Create operational templates and processes to compile and standardize disparate information that drive standardized reporting and metrics tracking
• Generate ad hoc and monthly recurring financial and operational performance analysis, based on the needs of the stakeholders
• Create mechanisms that provide recommendations through ad hoc data retrieval and analysis
• Create new tools and business processes that simplify, standardize, and enable operational excellence.
• Must be comfortable working in a remote location supporting variety of stakeholders in different functions and geographies
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• At least 5 years of professional experience in data analysis business operations support, or in a field related to sales operations.
• BS/BA degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business or similar
• Advanced analytical skills with ability to interpret complex data into actionable insights
• Proven ability to lead process improvement initiatives and drive operational excellence
• Experience in supporting variety of stakeholders in different functions and geographies
• Effective verbal/written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with systems utilized for Customer Relationship Management (e.g. Salesforce)
• Experience in SQL for Data Extraction and Data Querying using various Data Warehouse systems
• Experience in Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Quicksight, or similar Business Insights Tools)
• Experience in managing multiple assignments and processes within and outside the team
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role