There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. It's a time of incredible progress at DuPont — a time of momentum. It's the time for change makers, for the doers and pioneers, to create essential innovations the world needs. We bring insights and innovations that address the trends that are shaping our world today and putting us on a path towards sustainable development. Why wait for a better future? Invent a better n:ow.
WHAT ABOUT THIS ROLE
You are the sales administrator to our fast growing Mobility & Materials (M&M) business in ASEAN, ANZ and India. You are familiar with various sales CRM platform such as SFDC. You have an excellent excel and data analytic skill that enables you to prepare comprehensive sales report.
This is a fixed-term contractor role (term ending Dec 2022), with potential extension and conversion to a permanent role.
- SFDC pricing coordinator
- Commercial contract administrator
- Contract renewal management
- Data collection and market share analysis and data collection
- Sales data management
- Sales forecast and consolidation, sales reporting
- Partake in required sales call
- Customer Service special support: Management of cheques and original shipping documents
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree holder, major in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent preferred
- Min 2 years of experience in business support, administrative function with track record
- High Excel proficiency, and excellent MS Office skills
- Strong experience with CRM and ERP tools including Salesforce and SAP
- Good analytical skills with critical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team-player, but also able to work independently
- Self-motivated and result driven
- Detailed oriented and meticulous
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.