- Posted 13 November 2023
- Job type Full-Time
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
* Solutions support for establishing Statement of Work (SOW) and related Service Level Agreement (SLA), determine potential process improvement & transformation opportunities and FTE identification. Participate in Client Orals and Workshops.
* Participate in Transition/Migration through developing L1/L2/L3 process maps, lead and engage client discussions to agree on final solution, scope of work/process design and tools to be used.
* Monitor Knowledge Transfer (KT) progress and ensure that topics will be revalidated against SOW and identify potential gaps. Work closely with operations and Transition Manager (TM) to ensure smooth migration.
* You will be responsible for monitoring and managing the successful Transformation and subsequent delivery of the Service Operations Management (SOM) workstream, working with several external clients, to ensure that they are structured appropriately to deliver both direct and indirect business benefits.
* Performs data & process analysis, due diligence and compare it against industry benchmark to assess operation’s current maturity. Identify opportunities for improvement either through process reengineering, transformation or implementation of automation or tools.
* Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team
* Lead business change management, responsible for delivering multiple organisational change programmes which deliver the transformed operating model for client
* Provide Operational support during critical situation by performing root cause analysis of issues and develop/offer solution alternatives, best practices and case. Work closely with the Delivery Leadership to develop a service recovery plan that is timebound.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 14+ years of experience in Finance domain and preferably in a BPO environment
* Validated skills and experience in handling various aspects of Record to Report processes
* Prior exposure in implementation of ERP or tools in F&A environment (e.g SAP HANA, Oracle and it’s equivalent)
* Prior exposure to Solutions and Process Transition/Migration
* Ability to exponent and engage multiple customers across the globe and handle critical issues
* Focus on implementation of process improvements, tools and application to ensure delivery per SLAs/SOW
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* A Chartered Accountant or Masters in Business Administration-Finance
* Proven experience in end to end Record to Report process. In depth process knowledge in central finance reporting, management reporting and reports
* Ability to influence people internal/external customers, Operations and Finance partners
* Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
* Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
* Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications