At Jacobs, our Power Solutions team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies.
We are looking for a Protection & Control Engineer who shall be responsible in delivering Drawings to desired quality standards and according to mutually agreed timelines with the client, has a clear knowledge of work procedures, and ability to work independently, able to communicate in confidence with client or foreign counterpart, work with team to deliver projects on time and attend meetings with technical leads.
Here's What You'll Need:
The Protection & Control Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent from a reputable University
- Experience in protection & control field (Substation experience up to 400kV is desirable)
- Key Line diagram (Protection SLD)
- Schematic drawings (Line protection, Transformer Protection, SVC protection, Capacitor bank protection, Busbar protection, Breaker Fail schemes etc.)
- Wiring diagrams
- Panel General Arrangement & BOQ
- Interface drawings
- Interconnection schedules
- Assembled forms
- AC/DC Auxiliary schematics
- Relay Setting calculation
- Capable of working under challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
- Proficiency in MicroStation, AutoCAD & basic knowledge of Revit & Substation 3D design.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, and MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Jacobs. A world where you can.