Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Halcrow China Limited is part of Jacobs Engineering Group ( www.jacobs.com), a FORTUNE 500 company and one of the world’s largest and diverse providers of professional technical services with an annual revenue of US$14 billion. With a talent force of 55,000 worldwide in over 40 countries across APAC, North America, Europe and Africa, we offer full-spectrum services to private and government clients. Engineering News-Record, one of the industry’s most authoritative publications, ranked Jacobs No. 1 in its list of Top 500 Design Firms in 2021 for the fourth consecutive year.
In Hong Kong, we provide services in the areas of civil, geotechnical, tunnelling, maritime engineering and waste management to the government, corporates, major contractors and private clients, while also supporting the delivery of railway, infrastructure and building projects in the region. We pride ourselves on being pioneers in introducing new technologies and our readiness in bringing expertise worldwide to Hong Kong, delivering our promise of “Challenging today, Reinventing tomorrow”.
About the opportunity
– Responsible for general office support includes filing, scanning & data input
– Answering phone calls and jotting messages
– Liaison to senior management/officer
– Other office administration support
– Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
Here’s What You’ll Need:
– Matriculate graduates.
– Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
– Fluent in English, Chinese and Putonghua
– Proficient in MS office and Chinese word processing
– Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as well-organized
– Willing to learn and be able to work under pressure and overtime as required
– Immediate available is highly preferred
Jacobs. A world where you can.