As an Intelligent Automation Sr Consultant, you are a Software Engineer with a focus on RPA platforms: Blue Prism, Ui Path, Microsoft Power Automate, or other similar products; with a well-rounded core skillset, and ability to work in a self-sustained manner.
Key Role Responsibilities：
Day-to-day you will:
- Create and maintain as-is business processes process, PDDs (Process Definition Document)
- Create and maintain automated process documentation PDDs (Solution Design Document)
- Automation design and creation of TDDs (Technical Design Document)
- Act as design authority for automations
- Configure and build automated processes, self-sustained
- Perform peer reviews/walkthroughs, providing feedback
- Troubleshoot and fix advanced automation issues
- Work with client resources during UAT
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to leadership
- Provide leadership and guidance for production automation operational support
- Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities
- Provide support for intelligent automation platforms and technical architecture
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- Advanced skills with Intelligent Automation platforms, complex code development and/or testing
- Advanced skills and experience in automation lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning
- Ability to guide clients through process fitment, potential issues, and collaborate to derive solutions in a strategic manner
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed, including remote and disconnected teams
- Leadership and management of junior team members
- Advanced problem solving in a self-reliant manner
- Exposure to Azure AI, machine learning, Cognitive Services, and Virtual Agents
- Advanced level of certification for any of the following RPA platforms: Blue Prism, UIPath, MS Power Automate, or other similar and relevant platforms
Preferred Education Background:
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- You likely have 3+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
Scope of Work:
- Work must be coordinated across different workstreams, processes, or projects.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Timeliness, accuracy, and quality of own work
- Chargeability and training targets
- Relevant Additional Details:
- Travel Requirements: Travel as needed.
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.