Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
What You'll Do
Working as part of the APJC Security Services organization, you are responsible for the creation, maintenance, and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture toadvisem a variety of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of support systems. The principal security architect is able to guide and support delivery teams in the delivery execution of defined architectures and roadmaps.
* Recommend and participate in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Network Security Architecture as it relates to OT
* Define roadmap and delivery phases to attain target state network security architecture
* Deliver solution architectures for various security capabilities that comprise network architecture. As example but not limited to secure perimeter, internal segmentation, device identity, encryption, configuration compliance and visibility.
* Deliver security architectures that can overlay and imbed security controls in underlying network infrastructure. As example but not limited to Industrial control systems covering SCADA, PCN, DCS, PLC, RTU’s
* Craft and identify requirements for security operations and the automation for the operation of security capabilities across the network segments.
* Craft and identify requirements and security solutions for security monitoring, compliance, detection and response.
* Establish a defense in depth approach-based network security architecture identifying requirements for core capabilities of prevent, detect, respond with each network segment
* Researches overall Operational Technology solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
* Work with account and sales teams as the enthusiast and trusted advisor to position Cisco’s security vision.
* Work with customers, partners and account teams in the formulation of project execution and delivery strategies.
* Conducts and actively participates in meetings related to the designated projects, with local clients and partners
* Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
* Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the customers objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long term business objectives
Who You'll Work With
With a varied workload and travel schedule, working as part of a dynamic and highly skilled team, the position offers exciting work for knowledgeable and experienced consulting engineers with strong network security expertise and developed customer-facing consulting skills. This is a senior domain expertise role for the region covering customers across the APJC region.
Who You Are
* 10 years’ experience defining and implementing whole of enterprise network security architecture
* University/college degree equivalent is encouraged and an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
* Knowledge and experience in security capabilities of software defined networking
* Experience in delivery of network security architecture covering datacenter, network core, WAN, branch and edge and understanding of differing technologies and capabilities
* Proficiency in industrial operational networks and an understanding of industry standards such as IEC62443, ISA99, NIST SP 8082 and relevance of standards in delivery network security architecture
* Extensive experience with network security architecture standard methodologies and goals
* Excellent leadership and motivational skills
* Critical analysis and decision making skills
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We accept digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (30 years strong!) And only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, education, and entertainment, to the public sector, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco!