Johnson and Johnson Consumer Health is recruiting for a IT Lead, located in Singapore.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
The Data and Analytics (DNA) Product Line is uniquely positioned to power world-class data and analytics technologies that enable end-to-end data management, operational/advanced analytics, and data science capabilities. By turning our J&J commercial functions into insight driven organizations that are true analytics competitors, we are redefining how we serve our consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, customers, and employees around the world. In close partnership with full JJT organization and our business, we will develop, bring to bear and scale smarter, faster, and more efficient future-ready enterprise platforms and capabilities that will help to unlock new and differentiated insights needed to drive innovation, commercial growth, operational efficiencies, and improved health outcomes.
The IT Lead Data & Analytics will report to Senior Manager Data & Analytics. This individual will be responsible for understanding business needs, opportunities, challenges and design fit for use data solutions. The IT Lead will also be responsible for business engagement with key regional and market business partners, delivery of solutions in the domain of data, advanced analytics, business intelligence and reporting. This individual will also act as a link between the business users and the technical build team.
- Be responsible for the data in the Data & Analytics (DnA) platform and be the domain expert regarding same. Understand the relationship between the different data sets and its linkages to source systems.
- Build strong relationship with business users, Data & Analytics team members and other product line team members
- Understand user requirements, build user stories, dashboard wireframes, design appropriate data models and data flow for new data and communicate the same to the development team and business SME’s
- Guide the development team in designing dashboards and tools that are easy to use and that deliver actionable insights. Be an authority in dashboard design - UI / UX
- Pilot advanced analytics use case such as machine learning and data science
- Proactively explore new use cases for the data and share the same with business partners
- Improve the quality of data in the DnA landscape
- Good communication skills and business understanding to ensure the right questions are asked during requirement analysis
- Experience in building dashboards and charts using Tableau (preferred), Power BI, Qlik View, Looker
- Strong SQL knowledge to query data from a database and understand linkages between the data sets
- Experience of working in cloud Datawarehouse solutions such as Amazon Redshift, Snowflake or Microsoft Azure is a must
- Experience in data modelling for a data warehouse will be advantageous
- Experience in data analysis and Python will be advantageous
- Experience of working with data in the domain of sales, ecommerce, digital would be advantageous
- 3-4 years experience in requirement analysis
- 3-4 years experience in the data domain
Overall 5 years work experience and above in the tech industry
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements, and other customary conditions and approvals.
Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health.