Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Start - May 2023
Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real-world impact. You'll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Collaborate with peers on projects that have a real-world impact as part of Cisco's Supply Chain Operations. From our processes to manufacturing, you'll deliver an unrivalled customer experience of Cisco products and services. Take your creative ideas from the drawing board to deliver powerful solutions. You'll interface with cross-functional teams to determine our infrastructural needs and product specifications.
What You'll Do
* Support deployment of test solutions into the manufacturing environment on existing and/or new products
* Maintain and enhance product test yield & quality of devices in final test, system level test as well as wafer sort.
* Continuous improvement for product quality, test efficiency, production throughput & test hardware improvement
* Perform data mining and statistical data analysis on wafer sort and final test parametric to support initial product assessment.
* Develop software and tools supporting design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including test systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
* Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics
* Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical analytical skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
* Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
* Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
* Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Must be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!