Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
We are looking for Front-End Developers specialising in Angular/React/Vuejs.
- You are a self-driven, responsible and confident front-end developer, who enjoys a high degree of freedom. You have 1+ years of work experience.
- You must have experience in Angular, React, or Vuejs to qualify for this position.
- You have an eye for the big picture and attaining knowledge independently is second nature to you. Good overall communication skills in English, both written and verbal, are important.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles
- Proficiency in Angular (typescript), React, or Vuejs
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with Testing Framework.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive as part of a multi-site development team
- Ability to test, debug and monitor your own code
- A bias to action and passion for problem-solving
- Worked with CI/CD tools with an emphasis on building quality code and speed to market
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability