Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as Commercial Account Manager, you would
- Build growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manage planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Work with and leverage external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Spend time with customer; interface with all levels, with focus on the highest level within the customer organization
- Develop business plan in conjunction with the customer.
- Maintain high-level of customer loyalty and build trust and integrity, as indicated in company conducted surveys and reports.
- Be responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Enter all opportunities in pipeline tool and update them weekly. Recommend and Implement industry leading pipeline management practices.
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
- Holding a University or Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent
- Experienced in the IT industry as well as in Account Management for a specific vertical (FSI / Telco / Public Sector)
- Experienced and good in communicating with C-level connections
- Competent in the sale of IT Solutions (Servers, Storage), Services, and outsourcing
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Join us and make your mark!
Please note that this is for future hiring. If you are interested in the opportunity, do click apply!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!