Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
What You'll Do
You will join the Silicon One Productization Team managing the infrastructure of our manufacturing control and data analytics solutions for the silicon supply chain. You will bring together critical thinking, programming, and innovation to expand and sustain the global network and systems that will enable the Silicon One Team to bring to market high quality, cutting edge ASIC at an ever increasing rate.
In a fast-paced environment, you would be working on increasing the resiliency of our infrastructure while continuing to expand it to onboard additional suppliers. Your work will touch all phases of the ASIC product lifecycle. You will be a part of multi-function teams responsible for solutions to meet cost, quality and delivery targets.
Who You'll Work With
We collaborate with ASIC design teams as well as several peer groups in Supply Chain Operations to take Silicon One ASICs to production. The opportunity here is to build and deliver data analyses for a wide variety of technical and business problems.
Who You Are
A successful candidate would have sound knowledge of server and network infrastructure design and management. In a fast growing team, you will be need to be innovative in finding the needed solutions quickly without compromising the resiliency of the overall infrastucture. Security consciousness is a must.
Our Minimum Requirements For This Role
* Bachelors in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree + 8 years or Masters degree + 6 years operating in a globally dispursed environment.
* High degree of expertise in network fundamentals: technical analysis, network design concepts and network principles.
* High degree of expertise in server configuration, deployment and management, including various virtualization and database technologies.
* Proficiency in Python based automation is a must.
* Experience in managing cloud based infrastructure.
* Familiar with Unix environment and filesystems.
* Familiarity with Cisco routers and switches and Cisco UCS C-Series servers is an added advantage.
* Exposure to typical silicon manufacturing environment is also an advantage.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!