Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
What You Will Find
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? We offer an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively mentor and where creativity and ambition are valued.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. You will receive best-in-class training on both technical concepts and sales processes, along with professional skills including communication, time management and building a professional brand.
If you enjoy working in a team environment, with a culture that is founded on collaboration, innovation, celebration and giving back to local communities, Cisco’s Virtual Demand Center is the place for you.
The Virtual Demand Center is one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customers through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Please visit the VDC community for more information about how the team is reinventing the way we engage with our customers, and your role as a BDR manager in this important evolution to our virtual sales approach.
What You'll Do
You will lead a team of Specialist Business Development Representatives (BDRs) focused on EN+C and solutions based on Cisco’s Marketing Campaigns/Programs in region. You will be responsible for achieving key strategic objectives including quarterly and annual pipeline and bookings goals, and preparing your team to excel in specialist sales roles at Cisco. You will build strong relationships across your regional teams, GVSE, marketing and the broader Virtual Demand Center, as well as partners, and execution of opportunities with customers, working seamlessly in a matrixed environment.
* Evolution of offers requires ongoing training, both for you and your team. Participate, host, and drive training engagement of your team to further expand you, and your teams, knowledge and skill set around Cisco’s products and solutions.
* Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market and technology
* Conduct regular sessions to gauge knowledge of the team on the market and technology.
* Help BDRs build connection to other teams and stakeholders (ie. VSAMs, VSS, PSS, GVSE, marketing, etc)
* Enable and reward BDRs for engaging with a mentor as well as acting as a mentor to further develop the BDRs expertise
* Design and implement a strategic sales plan that enables you to meet/exceed your regional sales goal that is tied to Key Strategic Objectives (KSOs) which will be finalized and measured for execution each quarter.
* Share best practices and learn from other BDR managers in other regions
* Monitor and adjust your teams’ performance when things are not working and make adjustments to improve efficiency.
* Present accurate sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
* Identify conversion rates, trends, linearities, in order to build a forecasting methodology that drives business predictability.
* Build a good workload balance among all team members considering the language capabilities and solution specializations.
* Conduct regular one-on-one sessions to coach your sellers, review improvements, trends, and performance
* Responsible for monitoring the funnel and workload of the BDRs and look for new revenue sources and/or new ideas for BDRs to increase revenue
* Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Cross Functional Alignment
* Build and maintain deep cross functional Cisco and external relationships for effective partnering and provide feedback into the global program
* Assist in communication management to ensure transparency across the organization
* Bring feedback from customers to regional and global specialist leaders relative to gaps or opportunities in Cisco’s portfolio
Coaching & Training
* Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
* Actively participate in recruiting activities as needed
* Continually help your sales team grow and keep them motivated and engaged
* Create an award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower everyone on your team to perform to the very best of their abilities
* Track individual and team performance to ensure that the team is delivering desired results. Take necessary actions needed to improve performance.
Who You Are
You have a success-driven work ethic, ability to develop talent and history of strong performance in leading diverse teams in a dynamic, challenging and changing environment. You are at ease in driving your teams for their successful account planning and bookings forecasts.
We look for strong sales coaching skills, flexibility and a real passion for developing others, together with excellent communication skills and a dynamic work style.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
* You have 4+ years sales experience, with 2-3 years leadership experience within the IT Industry
* You demonstrate a consistent record of sales success
* You have effective business planning skills, pipeline review, resource & Partner management skills
* You are a strong coach with a passion for empowering Early in Career talent
* You possess strong relationship building skills
* You hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* Able to speak Mandarin to support our huge clients in China
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco