- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
As a Capacity Planning Manager, you will drive programs to create and manage supply/capacity at our Data Centers in the APAC region. You will improve infrastructure utilization as well as availability. You will engage effectively with various stakeholders (Technical Program Managers, Engineers, Supply Chain teams, Business Development Managers, Product Managers) in planning programs and will collaborate with our partners to deliver these efficiently. You will help establish Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the region and help our customers leverage our Data Center capacity for their success.
Do you look around corners to find ways of optimizing resources & speeding up deliverables? Do you enjoy dealing with ambiguity and finding solutions independently? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come, build the future with us.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Knowledge of best practices and emerging technologies, related to infrastructure (i.e. network, data center, hardware, software)
- 2+ years of technical program management
- Advanced forecast modeling techniques including safety stock optimization and sensitivity analysis
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, Perl, Unix/Linux, Visual Basic or other programming languages
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain planning experience, e.g., forecasting, planning, scheduling
- Experience with varying scenarios of infrastructure builds