- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
As a Partner-Led Technical Account Manager (TAM) at Amazon Web Services, you will be a valued member of the Enterprise Support team leading the success of Partner-Led enterprise support customers in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
Key job responsibilities
You work backwards from your customer to define a support strategy, deliver expert advice on AWS services in support of questions, project and launch planning and ongoing operational issues. TAMs are engaged at the account level, providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the cloud adoption life cycle.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
* Act as a single point of contact to Enterprise Accounts
* Understand your customers outcomes and business goals
* Make AWS service improvement recommendations that fit with your customer strategy and architecture
* Evaluate, analyze and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customers
* Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
* Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (e.g. feature request)
* Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone)
* Leverage key customer resolution tools across all service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns
* Share knowledge and innovate with some of the leading technologists around the world
* Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
* Plan and execute successful business-critical events including product launches, migrations, and modernizations for your customers on AWS.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Melbourne, VIC, AUS
- Experience in at least two of the following technical domains: Compute, Storage, Networking, CDN, Databases, DevOps, Big Data and Analytics, Security, Applications Development.
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience with the ability to clearly articulate and present to small and large audiences.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles such as a Senior Technical Consultant, Solutions Architect, IT Manager/Engineer or other similar technical roles.
- Computer Science or Math background.
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Experience working with AWS technologies
- Background in working with Public Sector customers
- Solid understanding of technology budget management
Acknowledgement of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.