- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Deal Structurer for the Strategic Customer Engagements (SCE) team. This is a unique opportunity to engage with AWS customers on strategic opportunities, increase the growth of AWS, and to establish AWS as their key cloud technology provider.
As a Deal Structurer, you will partner with AWS Service teams to develop commercial business models. You will inspire and influence AWS customers, field sales executives, and other internal stakeholders to empower our customers to address business challenges and develop innovative solutions. As a Deal Structurer you will create actionable strategies, develop and shape opportunities, and lead large, complex, or highly competitive deal engagements through negotiations and closure.
This highly visible role will own alignment with C-level executives, IT teams, and multiple lines of business to achieve business outcomes, increase the adoption of AWS services, and enable private pricing, go-to-market, pan-Amazon, and other strategic relationships.
Key job responsibilities
• Act as trusted advisor and thought leader in the development of commercial strategy and deals: partner in the execution of the deal sales cycle for strategic commercial opportunities.
• Partner closely with AWS Service teams to understand services and pricing: create frameworks that impact customer outcomes.
• Inspire and influence key internal stakeholders, experts, and other indirect resources to remove barriers and achieve desired business outcomes
• Advise and construct commercial deal terms: understand the competitive landscape and provide deal guidance
• Facilitate alignment and effective AWS communication with internal and external stakeholders to resolve conflict and encourage develop productive interactions
• Cultivate best practices through analysis and reporting in support of continuous improvements
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• 12 + years demonstrated success working with customers on the structuring of substantial, strategic, and complex software or cloud services/infrastructure deals (relative to industry and market size) from opportunity through closure
• 12+ years of experience working with, presenting to, and negotiating with C-level executives, IT, lines of business, procurement, finance, and legal and internal stakeholders for sizeable commercial/enterprise deals
• Proven expertise with financial modeling for commercial pricing terms
• Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Technology or Finance (or equivalent work experience)
• Advanced degree
• Understanding of the technology ecosystem
• Direct field experience in working with enterprise or commercial accounts
• Business Proficiency level in the English language required: multilingual skills in Asian languages is advantageous