- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a dynamic results oriented candidate to join as the Sr. Partner Operations lead. for ASEAN, as part of the APJ Partner Sales Operations team. As the Partner Operations Lead within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and drive Operational Efficiency. You will be a key member ensuring the Partner leadership team has the necessary information to operate and execute efficiently.
Your broad responsibilities will include driving the rhythm of the business - including Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, yearly planning - and cadenced reporting and metrics. You will analyze initiatives and processes and provide recommendations for improvement. You will build scalable mechanisms to support business operations processes. In addition, this individual will be responsible for supporting the development of operational planning - requiring effective collaboration with multiple internal executive stakeholders, leveraging data from cross-functional teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. This individual is a person who has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results.
Key job responsibilities
• Be a business partner to leadership team, providing insights to help shape the strategy of the business, and strategic guidance in best practices of business operations influencing peers and cross functional teams.
• Own and drive the Rhythm of the business, not limited to driving mechanisms, business reviews, cadences.
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and insights.
• Drive end to end goal process management, right from goal setting stage to execution and tracking.
• Running processes aligned to day-to-day execution of the business as well as driving implementation of new tools and processes to continuously drive productivity improvement.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or a related field
• 10+ years of experience in Sales Support, Programs Ops or similar role in a corporate environment supporting a global hi-tech or global system integrator organization
• Experience defining, refining and implementing sales operational processes, procedures and policies
• Financial, analytical and communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce required (extensive knowledge of Excel required)
• Experience with use of data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Quicksight, QlickView)
• Experience in preparing and executing presentations of technical and business level data to both peers and leadership
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
• Effective self-starter who excels in a lean and fast-paced organization
• Master’s degree
• Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine key operational processes
• Bahasa communication skill
• Ability to adapt to a fast-changing and evolving role
• Understanding of cloud economics and / or experience working with cloud services
• Have directly supported or had ownership of a program or line of business
• Experience developing insights across various areas of customer-related data: financial, product, and marketing
• Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to drive a project end to end.
• Advanced analytical skills and detail-oriented