- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Associate Solutions Architect - Cloud Sales Centre
Do you want to learn from top AWS subject matter experts and get paid while you train for an exciting career in the tech industry?
In this role you'll partner across AWS teams to help customers craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems. You'll help organizations understand cloud best practices, how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud, and have the opportunity to help customers ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Serve as a key technical member of the Solutions Architecture team, helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform
- Drive technical solutions discussions with your customers, diving deep into the details to solve complex technical challenges and use your knowledge to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures.
- Work backwards from your customer's business needs to accelerate adoption of the most appropriate AWS technology
- As a Builder, you’ll shape the direction of our products and services through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
A day in the life
In this role, your technical depth, business aptitude, and ability to steer technology discussions at all levels will enable you to shape the customer journey. Your thought leadership, ability to look beyond the technology, and more holistically at the value technology creates for our customers, is crucial to your success.
You'll partner with customers to design and build some of the most scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures and solutions. You'll collaborate with Sales and other teams to help address customer business needs, accelerate the adoption of AWS services, and drive revenue growth. You will partner with our services teams, marketing, and professional services.
About the team
This role is within the ASEAN CSC Solution Architecture (SA) team. The CSC is the inside sales organisation of AWS and is focused on new customer acquisitions across ASEAN at scale. You will have the exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally and cross-geographically, as you collaborate with internal stakeholders from sales, operations, partner, and marketing teams, while being part of an entirely new concept at AWS.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Experience creating proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or leveraging reusable components
- Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Proficiency in Thai, including the ability to speak, write and understand the language effectively
- Broad technology experience including: cloud architecture, applications development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation.
- Experience architecting/designing solutions ideally built on the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Demonstrated thought leadership through public speaking and/or publications