- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the Enterprise IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for an accomplished leader for the role of Senior Tech Business Development of Enterprise Transformation (ET) in the AWS Partner Organization.
As the Senior Tech Business Development of Enterprise Transformation, you deliver on an innovative sales strategy, deliver results through the development of joint industry GTM, and identify and close large-scale IT Outsourcing wins You will own operational execution of attainment against regional targets, and create/manage/maintain executive relationships across the business.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, while managing the day-to-day interactions with a set of strategic System Integrators (SIs). You will be responsible for driving pipeline, new revenue growth, increased market adoption and the expansion of the partner’s largest global AWS opportunities. You will help to create and conceptualize commercial programs, managing the execution through your partners. To be successful, you will possess the ability to build EVP and C-Suite relationships across players within the enterprise.
The Senior Tech Business Development of Enterprise Transformation will possess both a business/sales/delivery background with a leading global consulting or systems integrator and a deep understanding of Enterprise Transformation. They will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships.
This position may require travels from 25% to 40% of the time, as needed.
Key job responsibilities
- Sell and deliver global multi-tower customer transformations to Fortune 1000 customers.
- Build and rapidly expand the AWS global relationship engaging with, and selling through, some of the top (SIs) in the world.
- Drive revenue growth and cloud adoption to exceed program revenue and pipeline targets.
- Execute go-to-market models that cover areas such as migrations, procurement, workforce transformation and asset dispensation.
- Interface with internal leadership and external customers at the executive CxO level.
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders across the organization, including Field Sales, Business Development, Product, Finance, Marketing, Training, Operations and Legal.
About the team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 5+ years of developing, negotiating and executing business agreements experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience developing strategies that influence leadership decisions at the organizational level
- Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience with technology transformation initiatives
- 10+ years of professional experience in tech industry.
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Experience identifying, negotiating, and executing complex legal agreements