- Posted 29 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
SCOT Regional Team in Japan is seeking an innovative & entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager (Sr. PM). You will be responsible for driving product vision, adoption strategy & own business outcomes for the region in domains of Strategic Sourcing and inventory health. In this role, you will work extensively with regional business, operation, finance and legal teams and central product, science and tech teams to fulfill your mission.
Key job responsibilities
• Lead development of Sourcing and inventory health product strategy
• Take End-to-end ownership of key customer impacting metrics in this space.
• Oversee multiple programs in various stages of the lifecycle - from ideation to development to launch/retirement.
• Define creative, high quality, long term product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among cost savings, performance and operational support load.
• Proactively identify / resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
• Drive product launches in concert with Engineering, Science and Analytics teams.
• Create buy-in for the product/feature/service vision and strategy with stakeholder, technical and leadership teams.
About the team
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and when that box with the smile arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon? If so, Amazon’s Supply Chain Optimization Technology (SCOT) organization is for you. At SCOT, we solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with smart & passionate team members. (Learn more about SCOT: http://bit.ly/amazon-scot)
More Information (Japanese Only)
・Department:Supply Chain Management(SCM)/Middle Mile
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request for support, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/jp.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Tokyo, 13, JPN
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience as a product manager or owner
- Experience owning technology products
- Experience in using statistical analysis to identify issues or opportunities for improvement
- Business level of English and ability to communicate in Japanese
- Experience in influencing senior leadership through data driven insights
- Experience working across functional teams and senior stakeholders
- Familiarity with the design and operation of complex supply chain systems and processes
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information can be provided individually prior to the 1st interview