At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
As one of Singapore's Best Employers 2022, we would like to welcome you to our Advanced Facilities (Life Sciences) business in Singapore, as an Architectural Associate. The team is working on multiple key projects with world-leading pharmaceutical companies in Singapore. You will have a great experience involved in shaping the future of the Pharmaceutical sector and contributing to human beings. Main duties:
- Design pharmaceutical facilities in Singapore, which involves room programming, finish selection, defining the personnel, material, equipment, and sample flows within GMP facility; these include masterplan, layout development for various different buildings, ranging from administration, warehouse, utility building, laboratory, manufacturing, and other ancillary building
- Deliver the design and develop the subcontract packages on time, generate a deliverable list with the timeline as per development from the project master schedule
- Interface with various disciplines for coordination and design integration with multiple disciplines and subject matter experts in Jacobs internally and with The Client's side
- Occasional site visit/deployment during the construction period
- Adhere to company work instructions, standard operating procedure, and quality procedure
- Working closely with Architecture QP for permitting and Design for Safety review
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate you shall possess:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in local Singapore architectural work
- Familiar with Singapore regulatory requirements, calculations such as buildability score, greenmark score and the ability to implement them into the design.
Jacobs. A world where you can.