- Posted 30 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Central Programs team (CPT), India leads cross-functional projects that requires collaboration and partnership with Amazon businesses, geographical units and technical subject matter experts (SMEs). The projects are focused on initiatives to continually reduce risks and improve network WHS standards and procedures. Individuals gather business requirements, document functional and design specifications, identify appropriate resources needed, assemble the right project team, assign individual responsibilities and develop the milestones and launch schedules to ensure timely and successful delivery of the project. The team members measure and report progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs with the technical constraints. This a program management role responsible for executing per direction, the management of the worldwide WHS programs (standards, procedures, best practices) development, training and continuous improvement projects. The role involves hands-on work in the areas of understanding stakeholder needs and expectations, WHS regulatory research, global stakeholder engagement, data analytics and document technical writing. The candidate must be a self-starter and detail-oriented. They must be an effective communicator and send clear, concise and consistent messages, both verbally and in writing
Key job responsibilities
Clearly and timely communicate findings, determinations, and recommendations to compliance management and business partners, both at periodic intervals and as needed regarding escalated or high-risk compliance issues.
• Guide management in the development/review of applicable policies, procedures and business practices.
Engage in frequent written and verbal communication with management and business partners to accomplish goals.
• Execute and drive audits to completion per SOP. This includes drafting audit reports, stakeholder reviews of audit reports, finalizing and tracking audit reports in database and tracking issues in system (and SIM/TT management).
• Owns weekly/monthly reports and metrics.
• Identifies gaps in audit programs and processes and escalates to manager.
• Follows confidentiality rules with the documents reviewed.
• Drafts documents and revisions on audit reports per manager direction.
• Performs deep dive analysis/research on data/information/literature and creates recommendations/corrective actions based on identified deviations and recommends appropriate solutions.
• Earns trust of peers by understanding audit processes and programs.
• Makes recommendations to managers for input into roadmap strategic discussions and continuous improvement projects to drive program efficiencies.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
- 3+ years of program or project management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Analytical skills with experience using Excel (analysis using aggregate functions and pivot table)
- Good communication skills (both verbal and writing)
- -Experience with large dataset analysis. -Experience with Stakeholder Management across Geographies -Program/Project Management Certification -Six Sigma Certification