- Posted 29 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
In Prime team, our vision is to make Amazon Prime the most beloved membership program in Japan. We are seeking a customer-obsessed, innovative, and results-oriented Senor Product Marketing Manager to lead Prime Content Experimentation programs. This leader will focus on improving our onsite customer experience through (a) think strategically about customer pain points and customer journeys, and optimize our onsite content through A/B testing, (b) create compelling, relevant and engaging contents for Prime programs to more effectively acquire or retain Prime members, (c) eliminate CX defects or gaps in our onsite journeys that causes confusion or erodes customer trust. You will leverage customer research data and insights to support your experimentation roadmap, and execute tests supported by Amazon’s global experimentation tools through agile cycles. The insights and learnings from content experiments are direct inputs to shape Prime’s strategic tech and product focus. The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Key job responsibilities
- Design content experimentation to drive incremental Prime metric improvement
- Design innovations to build JP specific winning content and influence worldwide stakeholders
- Collaborate with diverse partner teams including direct support of Prime’s product launches and scaling successful experiments
- Think strategically about customer pain points, customer journey, and Prime value proposition to see how all the elements best fit together, and create JP specific customer journey & pain points roadmap
- Lead cross team Walk the Store mechanisms to continuously identify CX improvement opportunities
- Create appealing customer facing onsite communications and content for Japanese customers
About the team
Visit Business Introduction and Employee Interviews
Amazon is striving to be Earth’s Best Employer.
Want to learn about Amazon's employee diversity and inclusion efforts? Visit About Amazon.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Tokyo, 13, JPN
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Fluency in Japanese and English.
- Be comfortable of reading HTML/CSS coding.
- Experience using any of SQL or other analytical tools for conducting data analysis
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
- Web design skill is a plus.
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information can be provided individually prior to the 1st interview