- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
The Account Health Support (AHS) Operations team is looking for a Program Manager, who is knowledgeable of operations, analytics-driven and customer obsessed to ensure we deliver bar-raising services. The AHS Operations Program Manager is directly supports planning and delivery execution of all operations needs for APAC Operations sites. Ensuring AHS Operations is offering the right combination of services to meet the seller's need and growth. This individual contributor role is distinct from the day-to-day operations management handled by the Operations Manager. As a Program Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategic direction of our services, ensuring alignment with broader organizational goals and fostering continuous improvement.
As a member of the AHS team supporting Operations to help sellers maintaining account health, you will be part of a growing team of advanced specialists that provide operational and strategic support for operations services. You are responsible for managing a program, delivering difficult projects aligned with team goals. You have a solid understanding of the business problems, tools, workflows, and the interdependencies that pertain to your program area. You should be comfortable with working independently, seeking guidance as needed. You make connections and make sure the right people are part of the conversation. You will be a member of the APAC AHS team, partnering with the regional manager and other teams to deliver difficult, cross-functional projects, or you may work with more teams if program goals require it.
Key job responsibilities
1. Operations Planning:
• Working with AHS Site Leader to develop and execute strategic plans to optimize support and services team operations.
• Develop and implement robust operations plans aligned with organizational objectives.
• Collaborate with Operations Manager to align overarching strategy with day-to-day execution.
2. Performance Metrics:
• Conduct and responsible for weekly operations callouts to review key performance metrics in Weekly Business Review (WBR)
• Conduct and responsible for Monthly Business Reviews (MBR) to assess and prioritize long-term operational trends.
• Work closely with the Operations Manager to monitor progress and implement corrective actions to drive APAC site operational goals’ achievement.
• Collaborate with the Operations Manager to translate insights into actionable improvements.
3. Change Management:
• Drive effective change management processes, ensuring strategic shifts are smoothly integrated.
• Effectively communicate strategic insights to teams.
• Partner with the Operations Manager to adapt teams to evolving business requirements.
4. Continuous Improvement:
• Develop metrics to measure the effectiveness of operational strategies. Use this data to drive continuous improvement, ensuring our operations remain efficient and effective. Foster a culture of continuous improvement within AHS Operations teams.
• Work closely with the Operations Manager to implement process enhancements on the ground.
5. Cross-Functional Collaboration:
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams/global stakeholders to ensure alignment of goals and smooth execution of operations. This will involve fostering strong relationships and facilitating effective communication across the organization.
• Implement best practices in AHS operations, based on industry standards and benchmarks.
• Ensure the Operations Manager is aligned with the strategic direction in day-to-day operations.
A day in the life
• Partner with Business Stakeholders to drive operations efficiency and improve effectiveness.
• Surface opportunities to drive process improvement, looking beyond the surface to understand what the change means for the team
• Participate in reviews with Global leadership spanning our six operations sites
About the team
Account Health Support exists to educate sellers on how to maintain there Account Health while selling on the Amazon platform. We provide support to these sellers to ensure they understand Amazon's policy and provide a delightful experience for our customers. The team creates a trustworthy selling experience to ensure that Selling Partners perceive Amazon as the safest and most effective store in which to sell their products worldwide.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 5+ years of program or project management experience
- Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey complex information
- Comfortable working independently and seeking guidance as needed.
- 2+ years of driving process improvements experience
- 2+ years of change management experience
- A proactive problem-solver, able to anticipate potential issues and implement effective solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of service operations and a track record of effective leadership
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Lean and Six Sigma Competencies
- MBA in relevant field of Operations Amazon is an equal opportunities employer.