- Posted 30 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
- ReferenceLearning & Development Associate
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
We are looking for a self-driven coordinator with experience working in sales training or large volume capability building, who has knowledge of training delivery, training coordination, LMS management, basic data management and reporting.
You will be comfortable working autonomously and independently, managing multiple programs and deliverables with a keen diligence on operations.
You will be well organized, work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, possess effective communication skills, and have a high level of bias for action.
The suitable applicant will be trained in both the standard work and tools used for capability development.
Key job responsibilities
• Administer the Learning Management System (LMS) including implementation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance
• Perform data entry including creating, entering and updating training rosters
• Validate report data, performs data analysis, maintain & publish reports on user management, adoption, course completion, compliance, training campaign progress at site, region, network and org level
• Developing and updating training content
• Plan, schedule and coordinate training program sessions (virtually and face to face)
• Identify opportunities to improve, streamline and/or automate training processes and network changes
• Adapt to evolving requirements from our customer and stay updated with technologies and tools best suited to deliver the most adapted solutions
• Keep abreast of best practices in other organizations to enhance the impact of the L&D function
• Strengthen internal processes of communication, needs identification, driving nominations, internal facilitator management and reporting dashboards and metrics.
• Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements and driving team to implement such projects
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND | Bengaluru, KA, IND
• 2+ years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience
• 1+ years of experience in LMS management, learning co-ordination and reporting
• Experience developing content and managing training sessions
• Ability to communicate effectively and adapt to a wide spectrum of stakeholders
-effective email writing and communication skills
- dashboard creation and design skills on Excel
- intermediate excel and data analysis skills