- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Full-Time
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help companies transform and innovate with the AWS platform, this is your chance to make history.
Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. With AWS, customers take advantage of Amazon.com’s worldwide computing infrastructure, that is the backbone of Amazon.com’s multi-billion retail business and transactional enterprise whose scalable, reliable, and secure distributed computing infrastructure has been honed for over a decade.
Would you like to be part of the team focused on driving the adoption of Amazon’s cloud computing offerings in Singapore? Do you have the business savvy and technical literacy necessary to work with businesses large and small?
AWS is seeking an experienced sales professional to help manage the customer relationship with some of the largest companies in region. As a Global Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Cloud Computing adoption within these strategic customers. Your responsibilities will include communicating with the customer’s leadership team, with the goals of maximizing customer success and customer satisfaction.
The Global Account Manager will be responsible for providing business leadership and management of one or two enterprise accounts. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage cross-team resources. You will help define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the sales leadership in Singapore and the Global Accounts team to develop and execute account strategies and identify opportunities to drive business expansion within the strategic account.
- The Global Account Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s IT and Lines of Business organizations to help build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. They are responsible for working at the most senior level within the account and help implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
- You will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests. This includes dotted line responsibility.
- Develop and execute against enterprise account plans, meet and exceed your targets.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 7+ years of direct sales or business development in software, cloud or SaaS markets selling to C-level executives experience
- 10+ years of business development, partner development, sales or alliances management experience
- 5+ years of building profitable partner ecosystems experience
- Experience developing detailed go to market plans