- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
AWS is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. We are builders, we try new things, and imagine big dreams. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious and passionate people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers. Come join us and work with the latest cloud technologies that enable our customers to adopt cloud based solutions. At AWS, we refer to ourselves as builders. We are looking for more builders to join our growing and diverse teams within the Cloud Sales Center (CSC). AWS is committed to be the most customer obsessed organization on the planet.
Key job responsibilities
* Hire, coach, and develop the best team of Sales Reps to deliver against your sales goals
* Invest in recruiting and growing the best talent, set employees up for a great onboarding experience, and provide candid feedback for continuous development.
* Drive strong internal and external relationships in service of an outstanding customer experience and continued rapid growth.
* Set the tone for your team: Champion a culture of strong achievement, inclusiveness, collaboration, creativity, and accountability while being a champion for your team’s career development
* Build and drive territory strategy and priorities and communicate them clearly with your team. Continuously optimize our sales methodology and share ideas to improve efficiency and focus, enable greater scale, and yield better results.
* Partner with cross-functional teams to maximize results (partner, field sales, solutions architects, marketing, specialists, etc.).
* Collaborate with Sales Enablement and People Operations to develop and execute individual and group training opportunities, identify development needs, and implement process improvement initiatives.
* Use metrics and data to continually assess both sales performance and talent performance/retention to fully understand underlying drivers.
About the team
This role is within the ASEAN CSC team. The CSC is our new sales and GTM function that focuses on new customer acquisition and account management at scale, harnessing the synergy from bringing together sales executives, inside sales, demand generation (sales development), and solution architecture. You will have the exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally and cross-geographically, as you collaborate with internal stakeholders across marketing, operations, and our partner channel – all while being part of building an entirely new concept at AWS.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 7+ years of direct sales or business development in software, cloud or SaaS markets selling to C-level executives experience
- 10+ years of business development, partner development, sales or alliances management experience
- 5+ years of building profitable partner ecosystems experience
- Experience developing detailed go to market plans