- Posted 30 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Amazon Data Services India Private Limited (ADSIPL), is looking to hire a highly motivated, customer-obsessed professional to provide hands-on support to our Data Center Infrastructure Operations teams across HYD Cluster.
As a DSM, you will be tasked with running day-to-day data center security operations, supporting and executing security projects and programs, as well as assuring audit compliance with ADSIPL policies and procedures.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply as we focus on talented people who are motivated to learn and be successful in our growing industry. The successful applicant will receive comprehensive onboard training as well as continuous support from a local and regional security team. You will also have opportunities to collaborate and engage with various teams across the globe.
Key job responsibilities
- Direct and manage contract guard force to run daily data center operations.
- Handle site security incidents, escalations or any other security related issues.
- Provide after-hours on-call management support and participate in emergent, large scale event response when needed.
- Participate in re-occurring data center security audits and reviews.
- Executes established compliance processes with ADSIPL policies, standards, guidelines and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provides input on, and may develop security methodologies, policies and procedures.
- Write reports and communicate with management on the status of physical security operations.
- Oversee new security construction or retrofit projects.
- Manage the security P&L for assigned site(s), assist management with financial analysis and contribute to financial decisions for security requirements.
- Collaborate with other teams to protect ADSIPL Data Center personnel, information and assets.
About the team
Mission: Deliver pioneering physical security by working vigorously to earn and keep customer trust; providing a safe and secure environment for our people, assets, and customer data.
Vision: Develop exceptional security professionals, consistently apply security processes, and pioneer new technologies that effectively balance security requirements with operational needs.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hyderabad, TS, IND
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in security or related fields; i.e., logistics, transportation, facilities amongst others
- 08+ years of commercial or industrial work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and good knowledge of Excel.
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment where numerous systems/applications/software are highly dependent.
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong data-driven decision making and analytical skills.
- Ability to integrate into an International work environment.
- Ability to manage continuous improvement projects and provide oversight for large scale construction programs.
- Must be prepared and have the ability to work and travel to Data Centers pan-cluster whilst on-call.
- Experience of working independently in a high security environment
- Conflict resolution training.
- Able to perform security risk assessments and devise mitigation strategies.
- PSP or relevant certifications.
- Lenel Certifications.
- Familiarity with compliance standards such as ISO 27001.
- Experience in managing projects, small teams or contract guard force.