- Posted 06 September 2023
- Job type Full-Time
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Collections Analyst, you’ll be able to do the following tasks/function:
• Manage assigned AR portfolio
• Perform collection tasks based on prescribed Collection tactics defined in the system/tool.
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers
• Do a reconciliation of accounts or research on disputed AR
• Coordinate resolution of customer disputes
• Prepare or update Desktop Procedures (DTP)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business-related course
• Good working knowledge of Accounts Receivables (AR)
• Good understanding of Business to Business (B2B) collections concepts.
• Ability to manage volume of accounts and work independently.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
• Good relationship-building skills and should be a Team Player
• Proficient in using MS Excel.
• Good communication skills, both in spoken and in written English, and has neutral accent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
-At least 1 yr. experience in collecting from corporate customers
- Knowledge of various collection techniques is required
- Knowledge of SAP or any collection tool will be an advantage
- Experience in Customer Service/AR support or handling customer inquiries will be an advantage