- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
As a Business Analyst on the Amazon Payments Finance team you will own analytics and reporting for our emerging business efforts.
Your primary focus will be leveraging your passion for digging into data, structuring problems, and building analyses to identify actionable insights from payments data, both on Amazon and off. You enjoy being creative in your use of data-driven tools and methodologies to understand marketing levers and are eager to initiate new ideas, approaches and actions to move the business forward.
Key job responsibilities
• You will own reporting for the APAC Payments Finance team, including compliance reports.
• Develop and streamline necessary dashboards and one-off analyses, providing ability to surface business-critical KPIs, monitor the health of customer payment methods and effectively communicate performance.
• Partner with stakeholders and Business Intelligence teams to develop long-term impact analysis of new payment method launches.
• Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Finance team and across the business.
• Partner with other analysts as well as data engineering and technology teams to support building a best-in-class analytics platform and data infrastructure.
• Work with stakeholders to identify key metrics used to evaluate payment method performance.
• Identify, implement, and analyze a/b tests and campaigns.
• Stay current on best practice in Analytics methodologies and trends.
• Communicate insights using data visualization and presentations to stakeholders.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 3+ years of business analyst, data analyst or similar role experience
- 3+ years of Excel (including VBA, pivot tables, array functions, power pivots, etc.) and data visualization tools such as Tableau experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in customer segmentation, customer behavior analysis, conjoint/trade-off modeling
- Experience using ETL tools