- Posted 25 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
Leadership Development Program
Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is looking for a Program Manager to join our new Specialised Services team as an Excellence Consultant.
The ideal candidate will be a generalist, who is as comfortable analyzing data as they are using insights gleaned from this data to influence senior stakeholders at Amazon and our biggest Retail vendors. This candidate would also have strong project management skills, and an aptitude for building something new in an ambiguous environment.
Our team operates out of our fabulous CBD office (conveniently located near many transportation options), and from home (during COVID-19) leveraging technology.
Amazon offers employees a competitive remuneration package, including participation in the company stock plan as applicable. We also look after our people with benefits, such as subsidized private health insurance, superannuation and paid parental leave options, amongst others.
Key job responsibilities
- Analyse internal and external data to understand vendor defects and define joint action plans with the vendor
- Facilitate regular progress reviews with vendors to create sustainable long-term results.
- Cooperate and build trusting relationship across job functions and levels within the vendor's organization (e.g. Key Account Mgr, Marketing Manager, Advertising Manager, Finance Mgr, CEO, Customer Service Mgr).
- Organise and run workshops with internal and external attendees to understand vendors’ business objectives and demonstrate how Amazon can support these. Lead group discussions, process mapping, value stream mapping and brain storming sessions.
- Work on cross-functional projects with internal stakeholders related to the improvement and growth of the service (e.g. expanding the value proposition, facilitating pitching and vendor outreach, increasing team productivity).
- Some traveling within AU is required for this role
About the team
Amazon Vendor Services team (AVS) develops programs to disproportionately grow vendors on Amazon and seeks to continuously enhance its value proposition to vendors. One of the new programs is the AVS Experts, a team providing specialized offerings for Amazon Retail vendors who are facing particular high value problems. This role will be seeking to build out the Experts team.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Sydney, NSW, AUS
- Experience defining and executing program requirements
- 3+ years of driving end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership experience
- 3+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization
- Experience building processes, project management, and schedules
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level and SQL
Acknowledgement of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.