The Future is Female: Meet the Women Shaping the Future of Autodesk
Autodesk is the global leader in design and make software. With over $4 billion in revenue, our teams bring better design outcomes to the most recognized technology and media companies in the world.
On 16th March, we met some of Autodesk's women leaders and get the inside scoop on their company culture.
- Padmaja Manjunath, Senior Manager, Engineering Specialized Services -
Sissi Ren + Director, Finance APAC
- Suzi Bryce + Director, Customer Technical Success APAC
What to expect
Meet the women leaders of Autodesk Asia Pacific Region
- Learn about how to advocate for yourself in order to grow and succeed
- Learn about career opportunities at Autodesk Asia Pacific region
- Hear an inside perspective on working at Autodesk
- Gain career advice from women leaders
Half the Sky's mission is to supply the tools that can give every woman the ability to build a successful career and be fully prepared for the future of work. So, that they can lead a healthy, prosperous and more balanced/blended lifestyle of their choosing. By building your confidence, you’re setting foundations to empower yourself and your career. The world is your oyster, and it starts with you.
Enjoyed this article let us know your thoughts in the comments below:
About half the sky
half the sky (HTS) is a career platform for women connecting you to career opportunities at companies that care. Providing you with information, tips and strategies to navigate the rapidly changing workplace.
Sign up to get career tips and job alerts directly to your inbox! Join us to shape the future of women at work together!