Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for people and performance management within the account – Drive the analysis, problem solving and planning of the overall WFM strategy; including long and short term planning, and looking at improvement opportunities to meet IBM and client targets – Responsible to build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels with the objective of being a trusted business partner. – Responsible for all WFM scope across all geographies such as capacity planning, scheduling, forecasting, and reporting – Analyzes data and provides business insight to operations and client for continuous improvement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years WFM forecast and scheduling experience
- Extensive WFM experience across multiple WFM disciplines such as scheduling, reporting, forecasting, capacity planning, etc. Proficiency with WFM technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills. Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to provide business insignts using data.
- Above average Excel skills.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and client. Business acumen, project management
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.