Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place and other practical difficulties associated with international travel, we are currently unable to extend offers to anyone who is not currently working/living in Singapore or whom we judge is unlikely to be able to start work for us in Singapore on our desired start date. Consequently, until further notice we will be prioritizing candidates who are in this location and whom we believe can start employment as expected in this location on our desired date. We're keeping the situation under review and we will adjust our position as relevant circumstances change.
About the role:
Cisco Webex is rapidly expanding its marketing and communications team across the Asia Pacific region and we are looking for phenomenal talent who can build on the amazing culture that makes Cisco the #1 company to work, globally(as recognised by Great Place to Work and Fortune).
The ‘Cisco Webex, Events Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific Japan and China’ (APJC) will lead events strategy and program management across this highly diverse region.
This is a dynamic role for a proactive and results-driven professional who will work within the integrated marketing & communications team in APJC. The role will focus on managing how we engage our customers and partners at all stages of the customer lifecycle via online and offline event platforms.
Responsibilities include leading and project managing events across the region ranging from large Cisco proprietary events & industry shows to customer success webinars and social broadcasts that are embedded into omni channel journeys. Key to this position will be the ability to build and execute programs that are tailored to deliver on pre-determined KPI’s.
This is a career defining role that gives you the ability to come in and make a big difference from Day 1, working with one of the worlds innovative technology companies in a market that is growing exponentially.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead, create and manage amazing event experiences for Cisco Webex customers across Asia Pacific, Japan & China (APJC.)
- Manage and deploy hybrid event programs that range from large-scale regional events to executive roundtable, webinars and social broadcasts.
- Be the primary project manager on all major event activations for the region
- Own and manage the regional events plan, define resourcing and performance metrics required to execute.
- Advise and consult teams across the business on event marketing and management best practice.
- Work with country marketing and sales team to enhance effectiveness of event programs.
- Work with APJC partners on event initiatives to generate awareness and demand for our joint value propositions.
- Work with industry suppliers and agencies to identify sponsorship and speaking opportunities.
- Manage event budgets and KPI’s for the region.
Who you’ll work with:
You will work with one of the most innovative and inclusive SaaS Sales and Marketing teams in the in the Asia Pacific Region. We are a close-knit group who are passionate about winning as a team and ensuring we have some fun on the way. This is a team that looks out for each other and will always be there to help you, no matter the situation.
Who you are:
You have strong record managing and promoting events in the Asia Pacific region for a brand or corporate client. You are a well-rounded professional who can think strategically, proactively and outside of the box. You can build and execute amazing events irrespective of the purpose, scale or location. You`re a master at project management with a strong eye for detail. You have the ability to develop actionable insights from data in order to influence business decisions.
Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline, alternatively equivalent event marketing experience.
- 5+ years of event management experience with a brand or embedded to a client.
- Strong understanding of the technology market and how events support business operations.
- Strong experience working with global and country teams in driving regional execution.
- Strong program management skills with ability to execute from planning, conceptualization, design, execution and measurement
- Experience building amazing experience events – both physical and virtual
- Strong understanding of lead and campaign systems
- Strong understanding of marketing automation best practices and how they integrate to events.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in presenting to cross functional teams
- Fluent in English required (other languages are a plus)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!