Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place and other practical difficulties associated with international travel, we are currently unable to extend offers to anyone who is not currently working/living in Singapore or whom we judge is unlikely to be able to start work for us in Singapore on our desired start date. Consequently, until further notice we will be prioritizing candidates who are in this location and whom we believe can start employment as expected in this location on our desired date. We're keeping the situation under review and we will adjust our position as relevant circumstances change.
About the role:
Cisco Webex is rapidly expanding its marketing and communications team across the Asia Pacific region and we are looking for phenomenal talent who can build on the amazing culture that makes Cisco the #1 company to work, globally. (Great Place to Work and Fortune)
The role will lead Brand and Sponsorships for Cisco Webex in the Asia Pacific, Japan and China (APJC) region. The individual will be an integral part of the regional integrated marketing and communications team and the custodian of the Cisco Webex Brand in the region
The successful candidate will be an innovative brand marketer who can build powerful narratives that engage our audiences through exceptional campaign and activation. You will be strategizing, planning, managing, executing and measuring program across the region and be working with teams across the world to help you achieve and succeed
This is a career defining role that gives you the ability to come in and make a big difference from Day 1, working with innovative cloud solutions, inspirational customers and in a market that evolves on a daily basis.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage and execute the global brand strategy for Cisco Webex across the Asia Pacific Japan and China region (APJC.)
- Leverage data and insights to optimise the regional brand positioning and activation plans for each market.
- Engage the brand with our customers and market through innovative integrated campaign that delivers upon business objectives and KPI’s.
- Act as the brand custodian and visual identity (VI) representative for Webex in APJC ensuring all of the content is aligned with the brand identity.
- Work with global brand management and regional teams to ensure consistency and relevancy of communication in each market.
- Build regional and country brand narratives that integrate global positioning and apply local relevance.
- Manage the activation of global sponsorships and brand partnerships in APJC markets
- Identify, manage and activate ‘in country’ brand sponsorships and partnerships
- Manage brand media budgets and optimisation across all channels.
- Identify new routes to market for the brand that engage our audiences and build preference, equity & loyalty.
- Manage the agencies supporting brand strategy and activation in the region
- Manage market research, and consumer insights intelligence for the region.
- Demonstrate the impact of brand investments through structured reporting and communication.
- Manage regional brand and communications agencies.
Who you’ll work with:
You will work with one of the most innovative and inclusive SaaS Sales and Marketing teams in the in the Asia Pacific Region. We are a close-knit group who are passionate about winning as a team and ensuring we have some fun on the way. This is a team that looks out for each other and will always be there to help you, no matter the situation.
Who you are:
- You will have a strong record of Brand Management experience working within APJC market with a recognised technology brand, client or agency side. You will have worked closely with sales leadership in addition to regional and/ or global marketing teams. Strong English language skills are critical and the ability to work with virtual teams a must.
- You are a well-rounded marketing professional that can think strategically, proactively and outside of the box. You can concurrently build and execute plans for various segments, lines of business and verticals.
- You will be passionate about your solutions, your customers, your team and understanding the market dynamics in which you operate.
Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a business discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in the Asia Pacific region with a strong record of managing brand communications in a regionally or globally recognised company. (Client or Agency side)
- Experience in working closely global and regional teams to deliver on aligned KPI’s.
- Track record of managing sponsorship and partnership activations for a brand.
- Demonstratable understanding of the unique qualities, cultures and business acumen in Asia Pacific markets.
- Fluent in English with a secondary language advantageous
- Strong understanding of the SaaS and applications market.
- Experience managing agency rosters to support on delivery of the brand and communications plan.
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organisational requirements
- Strong project management skills with ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in managing and measuring the impact of brand and communications.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!