Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our built environment work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
Bring your creativity, collaborative spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
Our Water business is welcoming you to be part of the project team working on the Singapore Water Pipeline project across Singapore, as the Water Pipe Laying Supervisor/Inspector.
- Supervise the execution of the construction works and ensure that the works are carried out by the contractors in accordance with specifications including the emergency repair works of any damages on the existing water mains/ pipelines, structures, roads, lands, properties or trees, caused by the water mains replacement and/or diversion work
- Monitor the Contractor’s progress and performance and maintain proper site records of the works
- Take photos of the worksite and update PUB with proper labels through email / WhatsApp on a daily basis
- Inspect/supervise diversion and/or replacement works on a full-time basis progressively at few worksites concurrently; including night work supervision and supervision on weekends and public holidays, as and when required
- Verifying contractors’ CCTV live video feeds and inspection reports
- Keep and maintain proper site records and documentation, e.g. attendance record of Consultant’s staff (PM, RTOs, STOs, etc), Professional Engineers and contractor’s site personnel
- Keep records of diary, record books, schedule of works, records of inspection, records of checklists and approval for concreting, test records, test certificates.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering; with minimum of 3 years relevant experience in site supervision for any civil engineering work, preferably water mains/ pipelines related works as required by the project owner.
- Experience with PUB projects would be an added advantage
- Singaporean working rights
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.