Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
About this role
Technology is key to enabling the DBS vision of being the leading bank in Asia. We are constantly challenged by changes in technology advancements and increasing customer sophistication and demands. We need strong Technology Risk Managers to ensure we have a robust environment to meet the challenges ahead. As a member of the Technology Risk Management team, you will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders across Group Technology to drive IT risk management initiatives. You will also be responsible for risk governance facilitation and managing IT regulatory requirements.
- Partner with stakeholders across Group Technology to assess and manage Technology Risks relating to Site Reliability Engineering, Cyber Security and Emerging Technology, including but not limited to Blockchain, 5G, IOT and Public Cloud
- Drive and manage the agenda for the Technology Risk Forum, including reviewing stakeholders’ material that will be presented
- Manage regulatory relationships and requirements as well as to drive inspection proceedings
- Manage enterprise-wide Technology risks using principles of Risk Management by Design, Risk Management by Data and Collaboration
- Engage with technology stakeholders to proactively identify risks at a detailed and technical level and ensure that IT is effectively driving remediation activities and to continuously improve IT risk posture
- Work with technology stakeholders to design and implement technical IT risk measure
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics with minimum 12-year experience in Technology
- Mandatory experience in delivering Site Reliability Engineering, Cyber Security or Emerging Technology (preferably, Blockchain, 5G, IOT and Public Cloud) projects
- Mandatory experience in either IT application or infrastructure development, support and management
- Experience in identifying, assessing and advising on technology risks
- Strong communication skills at all levels -- able to effectively communicate with IT management and with line staff to drive IT risk mitigation initiatives
- Demonstrate experience of leveraging data and analytics to get stakeholder buy-in is a plus
- Professional certification preferred – CISSP/CRISC/CISM
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.