Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Treasury and Markets Operations Project Management Office (TMO PMO) provides Projects Implementation and Advisory Solutions to the Business Unit. The team also specialises in workshop facilitation as well as Process Discovery & Re-engineering. PMO works closely with TMO management and stakeholders to support them in strategy formulation and execution.
About the role
TMO PMO is looking for an experienced Change Agent who has a track record in delivering complex projects working with people of diverse background. The incumbent should have a good understanding of Banking Products and Processes and is excited to embark on a career to support DBS’ digital and innovations agenda.
- Use LUMA 4D Journey process of Discover, Define, Develop and Deliver and/or Lean Six Sigma to design initiatives, from ideation to execution. Manage end-to-end customer and employee journeys.
- Prepare project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document.
- Understand user’s request, analyse and document the business process flow.
- Mentor on design thinking, lean start-up and human-centred design methodologies within scope of initiatives
- Work across business and technology lines and functions to define, analyse and lead improvements to business processes and procedures in line with best practice, regulatory and legal compliance.
- Manage project resource and budget, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts
- Engage team and stakeholders throughout the various stages of projects (including but not limited to facilitating requirements gathering workshops, design specification, identifying target operating model, identifying and facilitating user training need, managing UAT /dress rehearsals/ parallel run/ Go-Live rollout etc)
- Produce and maintain key project documentation throughout the project lifecycle (i.e. plans, status reports, issue and risk logs) •Effectively apply project management methodology and enforces Firm’s project standards
- Perform post-implementation review
- Work closely with T&M Operations on implementing strategic plans and facilitating workshop
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with minimum 5-year experience in business process improvement initiatives and project management involving business process and technology change within financial institutions
- Strong domain knowledge and work experience on Treasury and Markets products and associated process life cycles
- Knowledge in both Agile and waterfall methodologies preferred
- Project Management certification an added advantage
- Experience / Technical skills relating to Data Analysis, VBA &/or emerging/new technologies will be an added advantage
- Passionate on driving changes, can flex between a team player and team leader and possess a can-do attitude in face of challenges
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.