Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
About This Role
We are constantly challenged by changes in technology advancements and increasing customer sophistication and demands. We need strong Technology Risk Managers to ensure we have a robust environment to meet the challenges ahead. As a member of the Technology Risk Management team, you will be in a second line of defence role responsible for driving IT risk management initiatives including risk governance facilitation, managing IT regulatory requirements and driving cross function regional targeted IT reviews.
- Manage Technology risk initiatives and target reviews across DBS group
- Manage regulatory relationships and perform regulatory reporting
- Build relationships with technology stakeholders to proactively identify issues, ensure IT is effectively driving remediation activities and to continuously improve IT risk posture.
- Assess regulatory (e.g. MAS, HKMA, CBRC, OJK, RBI, etc) changes impacting technology and drive related risk mitigation program with technology stakeholders.
- Design and implement IT risk measures as part of the bank’s technology risk monitoring process
- Proactive in forging effective engagement with key stakeholders on risk management, control and governance matters
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 5-8 years with demonstrated experience in identifying, assessing and advising on technology risks
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, interpersonal and operating skills to effectively drive the IT Risk agenda with IT functions
- Strong communication skills at all levels -- able to effectively communicate with IT management and as well line staff to drive IT risk mitigation initiatives and other IT risk management services
- Experience to driving IT risk management in digital age a plus.
- Knowledge of Information Security, System Resiliency & Availability & Software development practices and frameworks preferred
- Good technical competencies and exposure to IT application or infrastructure development, support and management
- Demonstrated experience of leveraging data and analytics to get stakeholder buy-in is a plus
- Professional Certification preferred – CISA/CISM/CISSP/CRISC/CBCP
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.