This role is based in DBS Asia Central @ Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3 Singapore 018982.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To lead and drive the development of Group CBGO Financials Control Tower
- Ensure governance and establish controls on Group CBGO expense and headcount
- Oversee and ensure reporting and reconciliation deliverables are timely
- Ensure standardisation of SCM reporting process, data and cadence across CBGO locations, COO Offices and Finance
- Drive and coordinate annual Group CBGO budget / forecast financial reviews
- Coordinate Group CBGO management reviews with CEO, CBG etc
- Collaborate with Finance, Group Ops and Ops COO Office on financial and scorecard alignment efforts
- Coordinate and enhance Group CBGO Scorecard assessment and cadence process
- Degree qualification, preferably with at least 6 years of experience in Finance / Banking environment
- Good knowledge of MS office suite and experience with Hyperion, VBA, Qlikview or Tableau will be advantageous
- Experienced in data visualisation, project governance and implementation
- Experienced in expense budgeting, forecasting and cost allocations
- Analytical and strategic thinker who can engage and influence stakeholders
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, committed and responsible team player
- Ability to build rapport in a collaborative manner across diverse cultures and locations.
- Able to work under pressure of tight timelines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.