Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Support finance performance management projects & applications as System analyst
- Analyse the requirements, define technical specification, designing solution and perform technical / functional testing to ensure requirements are well met
- Translate technical issues, verify and explain technical/architectural complexities to project stakeholders
- Develop specifications, diagrams, and technical mapping documentations
- Work closely with Scrum Master/Project Manager/Product Owner/business users/stakeholders on project schedule, issues and escalations
- Work closely with development team to transforms business requirements to quality product
- Guide / provide inputs to development & QA team for implementation and perform system testing.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering-related field with minimum 7 years relevant experience in the financial services industry
- Prior experience in a Business Analysis or Development role – preferably having worked with Finance MIS / Performance Management Applications
- Understand MIS systems technology and design with exposure to both traditional RDBMS like MariaDB, Oracle, Sybase, MS-SQL Server and Big Data Hadoop Eco system applications
- Experience with data analysis in relational DB and Hadoop.
- Experience with data reporting with toolsets like Tableau, Qlikview or python libraries
- Experience working on Agile projects and be well-versed with JIRA & Confluence
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with Cloud, CI/CD and associated tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket)
- Agile mindset, quick learner, with positive attitude towards initiating and making change happen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.