Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Responsible for the identification, reporting and escalation of emerging operational risk through the execution of operational risk management framework tools
- Work with Operational units to manage errors and incidents, including root cause analysis and identifying risk mitigating measures and actions tracking
- Perform deep dive of operational processes and landscape reviews
- Perform periodic risk assessments (e.g. RCSA), control testing, analysis of key risk indicators to ensure risk exposure over the key processes are within risk appetite
- Perform risk reviews for new processes arising from new product launches, transfer of activities or process automation
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of risk and control reports
- Promote risk awareness and compliance with Group’s policies, standards and guidelines by conducting periodic trainings and workshops
- Liaison party with other control functions such as Group Risk/Compliance/Finance for advisory matters
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or Banking and Finance will be preferred
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Operational Risk / Audit / Controls within Financial Services
- Familiarity with Consumer Banking Operations and/or Securities Operations will be an advantage
- Good control mindset and the ability to understand a broad range of operational issues
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to details and good analytical skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.