Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to maintain the internal controls effectiveness
- Manage the platform’s risk and security related process improvements and quality programs by participating in research / advisory services, including capturing of organizational metrics and analysis
- Perform data analysis or procedure reviews to ensure compliance to bank security standards; Provide technical expertise/consultation for process improvement and quality assurance to platform members
- Identify risk/issues proactively and work with the various stakeholders to investigate and determine remediation plans. Partner with application teams and relevant stakeholders to ensure risk identified are properly and effectively mitigated
- Partner and work with internal stakeholders to review, identify, streamline and implement process improvements
- Manage all audits, regulatory examinations/inspections within platform. Review the audit findings with key stakeholders to determine action plans and verify remedial solutions for closure
- Provide timely and periodic update to management on risk and security matters
- Communicate and provide guidance of new policies and standards to relevant application teams.
- Overall coordinate Business Continuity Planning (BCP) activities across technology teams within platform
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline from a recognized University with minimum 5 years of working experience in the Financial / Banking IT industry
- Experience in IT audit or CISA/CISM certified preferred or operational risk management and control self-assessment
- Familiar with Applications Delivery Life Cycle, Project Management best practices and IT Controls across different operating system and platforms with hands on experience on Public Cloud controls is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of application user access and access matrices will be preferred
- Good understanding of security issues, operational risks and process improvement in the areas of technology and business
- Knowledge of the Banking Act – Banking Secrecy, Bank's policy and guidelines, Information Security Policy, Anti-Money Laundering, Cyber Security Act, MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines, MAS Outsourcing Guidelines etc.
- Have a strong control and process management mindset, constantly paying attention to details and have ability to perform deep-dive investigation and crunching for control and process issues
- Proactive team player with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and equips with excellent communication (both spoken and written), presentation and business writing skills
- Able to collaborate within a team, at various levels of stakeholders from the operating level to the senior management across locations
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Positive attitude and willing to take new challenges with an open-mind
- Creative, quick & systemic thinking with strong analytical and planning skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.