Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Prioritize and drive Regional Loan digitization initiatives, standardization of process/policy/system/data to enhance productivity, quality and controls.
- Work closely with Technology and other stakeholders on digitization solution using latest Technology such as OCR, API, AI, Web services & possible process improvements to achieve operations objectives
- Assist on deployment activities, post implementation, review and implement change management
- Quantify & document challenges, forecast benefits from various strategic opportunities, conceptualize findings and key points into comprehensive professional presentations for regular updates to identified forums
- Review the standardization and regionalization of Corporate Loan and Loan Agency policies, guidelines and procedures
- Periodic Review of Regional Operations Handbook and conduct quality assurance review (onsite/offsite) to evident location’s adherence to the process controls in the Operations Handbook
- Develop training materials, collate best practices learning and conduct training to locations regionally
- Review risk events/audit findings in processes and solution mitigating controls to minimize/eliminate risks
- Manage project budget and MIS reporting
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years’ experiences in operational management and controls management
- Knowledge and experience in Corporate Loans, Loan Agency, Account Services and eChannels Registration & Maintenance related products & operations processing
- Demonstrates collaboration, problem solving, and conflict management skills to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of objectives
- Perseverant and results oriented with the ability to work effectively in large and complex engagements
- Analytical, demonstrates collaboration, problem solving, and conflict management skills to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of objectives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work at all levels of the organization as well as the capacity to influence others within the organization
- Proven track record in leading teams with competent people management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.