NFRM APAC PB #146660
Singapore- Singapore | Full-time (FT) | Job ID 146660
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
This role offers significant exposure to the PB businesses and the ability to build deep relationships with the business and relevant risk partners, in addition to the opportunity to develop a good understanding of Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM – or more broadly Operational Risk Management):
The role is more on technical side , we are looking for candidate with programming (R, Python etc) OR Data management/Analytics in Private Banking.
- Continuously support the relevant NFRM lead to exchange views with senior PB and Corporate Functions (CF) Management in the region
- Collaborate with other control functions of both the 1st and 2nd line of defense
- Build a good relationship with one or more PB business areas or locations including major CF functions, supporting the lead
- Understand the business strategy, products, risks and controls for the businesses supported, with a clear understanding of the front-to-back processes
- Contribute to NFRM PB deliveries to regional/local risk management committees and key projects
- Significant involvement in Operational Risk Incident reviews for relevant PB APAC businesses
- Participate in the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process including regular review/updates of the Risk Register
- Lead/participate in major OpRisk remediation projects to address control issues
- Assist in reviewing new business initiatives
- Understand metrics for the businesses and for PB as a whole
- Challenging role in analyzing all relevant sources like risk reports, internal audit reports, regulatory reports, losses or key risk indicator data to conclude on residual operational risks and trends
- Co-ordinate with equivalent counterparties in other regions
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- You hold a University degree or banking apprenticeship with several years of successful professional experience
- You have at least 7 years of relevant working experience with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a PB risk or control or audit related function, preferably in the APAC region
- You have the ability to think strategically, demonstrate decisiveness and sound judgment on a consistent basis
- You possess strong communication, interpersonal, relationship management skills and a hands-on attitude
- Strong ability to cope with pressure and a high level of flexibility
- You are ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success