Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Lead, guide and motivate a team of Software Engineers to provide the software solution to a business problem.
- Technical design of the solution to solve a business problem
- Own the quality of deliverables
- Design and develop as the Finacle customization as per standards and practices defined
- Provide support forin sprint testing and provide required issue resolution
- Provide design documentation, unit test cases preparation and execution
- Responsible to ensure the changes are deployed in production and support for user live verification
- Ensure defect free coding and deployment
- Provide post production support
- Should be able to work as part of agile delivery
- Should be able to guide other developers
- Good communication and stakeholder management skill and able to speak up and freely interact with other teams, useretc
- 12+ years’ experience in working on IT / software projects/programs
- 5+ years’ experience in Finacle customization development
- 5 + year’s experience in leading a team of software engineers
- Strong Software Engineering skills.
- Strong Devops , java, cloud development skills
- Experience in Finacle V11.X
- Exposure in either of core / WMS / CRM with knowledge of product configuration and menus
- Expert knowledge of the SDLC, development methodologies
- Present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Pro-active, independent, resourceful and able to work in a team
- An undergraduate degree or higher
- Working knowledge on Software Configuration Mgmt, Quality Control Mgmt, Version Control Mgmt (Github, bitbucket, jetkins)
- Database – Oracle / PL/SQL/ Postgres/EDB
- Exposure and familiarity with Cloud technology ( Docker, Kubernetes) and deployment (Public, hybrid) models
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.